We’ve just released a new version with some more improvements:
- browsing files a tad faster
- opening files for viewing + editing much faster
- saving files still slow
We’ve also added a few packages:
- Orange (thanks menemosyne1212)
- Hg-Git (thanks kitsu_eb)
- PyDataLog (thanks Pierre)
- s3cmd (thanks basketcase)
More improvements on their way - speeding up saving files is next, and we’re back to work on finishing multiple webapps, so hopefully that won’t be long either.
Keep your feedback and suggestions coming!