We’ve got several infrastructure stability + reliability improvements in this release, but more visible are some of the new binaries and packages.
- pyCurl (thanks jquacinella)
- pyquery (thanks chnrxn)
- PyPDF2 (thanks madsquint)
- pyunrar2 (thanks Brian)
- django-openid-auth (thanks ferens_dima)
- epydoc (thanks mdipierro + rochacbruno)
- bashplotlib (we found that one ourselves - v cool!)
- census (thanks Brett)
- sqlalchemy-migrate (thanks )
- Whoosh and flask-whooshalchemy (thanks )
You’ll also find Twitter’s Bower browser / front-end web-dev package management tool.
Other minor fixes include:
- fixing an issue with restricted internet access in SSH
- the “reload” button for web apps is now clearly labeled with the domain it reloads
- Trailing spaces no longer break static files mappings
- And the forums are finally paginated!
Let us know if everything looks OK!